Sunday, January 18, 2009

Linus...My Hero!!


Over the summer we decided to get season pass tickets
at Cedar Point. Since this is the home of "Camp Snoopy" and
"Planet Snoopy" I made it a point to look for Linus. I am a
well known Linus addict and was hoping to spot him in one
of the kid areas. My first visit proved to be unsuccessful. I
am happy to say that I had better luck on my visit during
Memorial weekend. We had just gotten off the snoopy coaster
and there he was. I chased him down and have to admit that
I dragged my kids in for a picture with Linus. Then I guess I
embraced my obsession and got a picture with just Linus and
me. I have to say that it just made my day!!
**Earlier layout but I wanted it on the blog since it
contained Linus**

No comments: