Monday, September 8, 2008

Lunch!

Emerson without a doubt always
enjoys her lunch at school. She
is in first grade this year. I can't
believe how fast she is growing up.
I visited her at lunch today to see
how she was doing. It seems that
I worry more than she does. She
always seems to shine no matter
what she is doing. After lunch I
stayed a little longer so I could spend
time with her at recess. I want to
enjoy these special moments with
while she is still young and will
let me...LOL..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great start on your blog!! I want to say that Noah & I are looking at it together right now & that we really like the video of your son learning to ride his bike, ( Noah is going to practice riding his bike without training wheels tomorrow!! That video is great inspiration!!!)

Ronald said...

I love all the pics and video you are puttinf up on the site. I like seeing all the stuff the kids are doing while I am at work. Great job dear! Love You Ron